Many of the materials below were prepared by the ADA National Network. If you have questions about any of the links and resources below, please feel free to contact ADA-Indiana.
- What is the ADA?
- Timeline of the Americans with Disabilities Act
- ADA - Findings, Purpose, and History
- ADA Stories from Indiana (Visit ADA-Indiana's YouTube Channel to listen to stories from Hoosiers about the ADA.)
- President George H.W. Bush signing the ADA (scroll to bottom)
- ADA Basic Building Blocks - The ADA National Network has an introductory online course on the Americans with Disabilities Act that covers the basics.
- ADA National Network's Free Webinars - The ADA National Network offers several free webinars each month on various topics related to the ADA.
- Other Online Training Opportunities on the ADA - There are numerous online training options on the ADA that can be accessed for free.
Free ADA Help
If you have a question about your rights or obligations under the Americans with Disabilities Act, call the Great Lakes ADA Center: