ADA-Indiana provides publications to businesses, organizations, and individuals at no cost. (If a bulk order is placed, there will be a charge for shipping. Please feel free to contact us to make arrangements.) You can order materials by email or by phone (1-800-825-4733).
Some of the publications we have available in print include:
ADA-Indiana and Great Lakes ADA Center
- The Americans with Disabilities Act: Questions and Answers (ADA National Network version) | Online
- ADA-Indiana Brochure
- Great Lakes ADA Center Brochure
- "I am Deaf" Business card size information piece for organizations on how to provide effective communication
The Great Lakes ADA Center maintains a publications page with ADA materials available for download and for delivery.
From the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission
- The Americans with Disabilities Act: A Primer for Small Business (covers Title I of ADA) | Online
- The ADA: Your Employment Rights as an Individual with a Disability | Online
- The ADA: Your Responsibility as an Employer | Online
The EEOC has an online order page for their publications (they also include the web link to the online document).
From the U.S. Department of Justice
- Your Guide to Disability Rights Laws | Online
- A Primer for Small Businesses (covers Title III of ADA) | Online
ADA Books and Other Materials
Other materials such as books, training videos, and other resources on the Americans with Disabilities Act can be acquired through the Indiana Institute on Disability and Community's library. These materials are available for check-out to Indiana residents. Please review their lending policies online or call 1-800-437-7924 for more information.
The Library at the Indiana Institute on Disability and Community maintains an Americans with Disabilities Act: Resource Guide. New titles on the ADA are added each year to the library.
Free ADA Help
If you have a question about your rights or obligations under the Americans with Disabilities Act, call the Great Lakes ADA Center: