Job Accommodation Network (JAN) releases new Quarterly E-News
Job Accommodation Network, JAN E-News for 3rd Quarter, 2017
The Job Accommodation Network released a new edition of their JAN E-News.
- Can “Non-traditional” Health Care Providers Provide Medical Documentation?
- Service Dog Breed Exclusions and the ADA
- Postpartum Depression
- Suicidal Ideation in the Workplace
- What Does Reasonable Mean? – A Deconstructive Series for ADA Terminology
- JAN Releases New Resources
Free ADA Help
If you have a question about your rights or obligations under the Americans with Disabilities Act, call the Great Lakes ADA Center: