Job Accommodation Network (JAN) releases new Quarterly E-News
Job Accommodation Network, JAN E-News for 2nd Quarter, 2017
The Job Accommodation Network released a new edition of their JAN E-News.
- Taking a Service Animal to a Job Interview: Public Access or Reasonable Accommodation?
- June is Alzheimer’s Awareness Month
- Leave of Absence for Cosmetic or Elective Surgeries: When is it Considered an Accommodation Request?
- Return to Work After Hospitalization for Mental Health Treatment
- Overtime Restrictions and the ADA
- JAN Blog Growing
- JAN Releases New Resources
Free ADA Help
If you have a question about your rights or obligations under the Americans with Disabilities Act, call the Great Lakes ADA Center: