U.S. Access Board to host ADA training and town meeting on May 21 in Indianapolis
ADA Standards Training and Town Meeting on May 21
Join the U.S. Access Board in Indianapolis for a Training on the ADA Standards and a Town Hall Meeting.
Time: 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. ET
Location: Bankers Life Fieldhouse, Pacers Square Room, 125 S. Pennsylvania Street, Indianapolis
All of the events, including the training sessions and the town meeting, are free; no advance registration required. You are welcome to attend one or all of the events offered.
Here are some details from the U.S. Access Board.
on the ADA Standards
- 8:00-9:00 am Registration & Welcome
- 9:00-10:30 am Application of the ADA Standards & Common Sources of Confusion
- 10:30-10:45 am Break
- 10:45 am-12:15 pm Recreation Facilities & Outdoor Sites
- 2:00 – 2:15 pm Opening Remarks
- 2:15 – 3:30 pm Panel Discussions
- 3:30 – 4:30 pm Overview of the Access Board & Open Forum
All events are free and open to the public. An assistive listening system, computer assisted real-time transcription, and sign language interpreters will be provided. For the comfort of all participants, please do not use perfume, cologne, and other fragrances. For more details, contact Dave Yanchulis (202) 272-0026 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Free ADA Help
If you have a question about your rights or obligations under the Americans with Disabilities Act, call the Great Lakes ADA Center: