Archives of ADA Training Webinars
Archives of ADA National Network Webinar Programs
The ADA National Network archives the webinar series, usually 24 hours after the "live" session. There is no cost to access the archive. The archive usually includes the audio recording, a transcript, and the materials.
If you are interested in a particular topic, use the search (or "find") feature within your browser on the archive page. You may also contact ADA-Indiana and we will assist you in finding training related to your interest.
- ADA Audio Conference Series Archives
- ADA Legal Webinar Series Archives
- Accessible Technology Webinar Series Archives
- AccessibilityOnline Webinar Series Archives (with the U.S. Access Board)
- Emergency Preparedness Webinar Series Archives
- The Mid-Atlantic ADA Center has archived many of their ADA Training Webinar Sessions including: architectural access, effective communication, Title II, and more.
- The Northeast ADA Center maintains an archive of their webinar programs.
Archives of Other Training Webinar Programs
- The Job Accommodation Network (JAN) conducts a yearly webinar series on workplace accommodations and the ADA: Archive of JAN Webcasts
Free ADA Help
If you have a question about your rights or obligations under the Americans with Disabilities Act, call the Great Lakes ADA Center: