Who can apply for the Coros ADA Community Grants?
Community organizations, businesses, local government entities, schools, institutions of higher education, Centers for Independent Living, advocacy organizations, and/or state and regional organizations are eligible to apply for funding. ADA-Indiana will attempt to distribute its grants to reach diverse regions and populations in the State.
Some of the past recipients of the Coros ADA Community Grants have included:
- City of Bloomington, Council for Community Accessibility
- The WILL Center (Center for Independent Living Center in Vigo County)
- Muncie Human Rights Commission
- Arc Northwest Indiana
- Southern Indiana Center for Independent Living
- Hamilton Center
- Breaking New Ground
- Indiana Alliance of Boys and Girls Club
Please view our "Past Grant Recipients" pages to find out more about the various projects and recipients.
Free ADA Help
If you have a question about your rights or obligations under the Americans with Disabilities Act, call the Great Lakes ADA Center: